Inside Out Tours is a premier cultural tourism company taking you “off the beaten path” to NYC’s diverse and exciting neighborhoods.
- • Meeting time: minimum 15 prior to tour departure time. Walking tours range from 1.5 to 3 hours depending on the tour.
- • Reservations are required. Walking tours have a limited capacity of 30 people per tour so you are advised to book in advance.
- • Prepayment is required.
- • Children under the age of 5 are free.
- • Children not occupying a seat will not be charged.
- • Appropriate attire for Gospel Tours is required (shorts not allowed). We reserve the right to refuse service to clients improperly dressed and will not refund (partially or full) for the tour.
- • Inside Out Tours assumes no liability or responsibility for:
- 1. traffic conditions, or access to sites or other conditions beyond its control
- 2. sudden closure and non-access to streets, landmarks or sites by Police and or Government officials
- • Inside Out Tours reserves the right to cancel or change any tours, schedules or rates and to cancel or substitute routes and stops on any tour without prior notice and to substitute restaurants, attractions, landmarks and or sites as directed by officials or factors out of its control.
- • At times, Inside Out Tours may serve as an agent or contract with third party vendor or venues. Third party vendor or venues may also perform services during tours or experiences arranged by Inside Out Tours. Inside Out Tours does not assume liability for the negligence or recklessness or misconduct by third party vendors or venues.